COCONUT KEY LIME CHEESECAKE BARS
Light and refreshing!
- For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 7 graham crackers)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes*
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the Cream Cheese mixture:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese mixture, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- For the garnish:
- Lime Zest
- Sliced Key limes
- Shredded coconut
- Whipped cream
Adapted from garnishandglaze.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 inch pan with foil and lightly spray with oil.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and coconut together with melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of the pan.
In the bowl of a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Mix in the lime juice and whipping cream. Mix in the eggs one at a time until combined. Pour over crust and bake for 22-24 minutes until center is set.
Let cool in pan on a cooling rack for 1 hour and then refrigerate at least 3 hours before cutting. Serve garnished with whipped cream, coconut, lime zest, and lime slices.
*You can toast coconut on a baking sheet in a 350 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.
You'll also love
- Apple Cider Caramels 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Fettucini Alfredo 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Ziti with Ricotta,... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Martini 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Apricot Lush Dessert 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Lime Salmon with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Samoas Cookies & Cream Coconut... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)