Blood Orange Mojitos
We love the classic mojito, and this recipe is made even better with blood orange juice that also turns it bright pink. You'll love how bright citrus and fresh mint flavors are married together in this vibrant drink.
- Blood orange wedges
- Mint leaves
- Light sprinkle of sugar
- 2 shots white rum
- Simple syrup
- 1 can San Pellegrino Limonata
In a large bowl, combine blood orange wedges, mint leaves and a light sprinkle of sugar.
Mix all the ingredients together until most of the juice is extracted and the mint leaves are bruised.
Distribute oranges and mint leaves between two glasses. Fill with ice. Add 1 shot rum and a drizzle of simple syrup (to taste) to each, then top off glasses with San Pellegrino Limonata.
Stir & serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Whole Wheat Date Nut Bread 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3/4) Coconut Flour... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shredded Pork Taquitos 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Triple Lemon Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- L&P Lemon Meringue Pie (7up) 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Eggnog Jello Shots 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Orange Marmalade Sriracha Sauce... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)