Triple Lemon Cake
QVC was recently selling a lemon cake that sounds delicious but I’m not willing to spend $49.00 for one cake. I decided to come up with my own recipe.
- Your favorite lemon layer cake recipe, 3 10-inch layers
- Your favorite Lemon Curd recipe
- Your favorite Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
Assembling the cake:
Place a layer on the cake plate. Spread about 1/3 of the Lemon Curd on top of the layer.
Before putting the second layer on the cake plate frost one side with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. Place the frosting side down on the first layer. Spread the next 1/3 of the Lemon Curd on top of this layer.
For the final layer frost the bottom side with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting and place, frosting side down on the previous 2 layers. Frost the top with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting and top with the remaining 1/3 of the Lemon Curd.
Frost the sides of the cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting and pipe around the top edge of cake.
You'll also love
- "Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars" 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Caramel Sundae Tart 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Gingerbread Turtle Thumbprint... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Yummy Lemon... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Butterfinger Dessert Weight... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- CREAMY AVOCADO CITRUS SALAD... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Banana Caramel Poke Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberries & Corn-Cream Layer... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)