Blueberry Lemon Oat & Thyme Smoothie
Make this your morning breakfast smoothie!
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- juice from1 lemon (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 10-12 leaves of fresh thyme (2 pinches of dried ground thyme)
- 10 ice cubes or more to get the consistency you like
- maple syrup, agave, or honey to taste, optional
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 3mins
Adapted from emilyreviews.com
First, pulse the oats until you get a fine powder.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and blend.
If you would like a thicker smoothie, you could substitute the almond milk for greek yogurt (or use ½ cup of each) or add a half a banana.
Drink immediately and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chef Jim's Chip-Crusted Pickerel... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegan Red Curry Peanut Pâté 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Oatmeal Breakfast Bars 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- “Light” Carrot & Raisin... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cubes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Blender Eggnog 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate 4.5/5 (11 Votes)