Rosemary Roasted Nuts
Roasted, walnuts, almond and pumpkin seeds with sweet and savory flavors. The perfect snack when you need a little pick me up. Enjoy!
- 3 cups whole unblanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely snipped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan combine almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds. Bake about 12 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
In a small bowl combine rosemary, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir in butter. Drizzle butter mixture over nuts, tossing gently to coat.
Serve warm or cooled to room temperature. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Basic Old-Fashioned Giblet Gravy 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Crunchy Halloween Mummies 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sautéed Brussels Sprout Slaw with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cajun Smothered Pork Chops 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Cashew Hummus 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chili 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Rocky Road Fudge 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab 'N Shrimp Dip 4.4/5 (19 Votes)