Acorn Squash Stuffed with Spicy Apple
- 1 acorn squash, halved
- 1 apple, peeled cored and sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of cloves
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
Halve an acorn squash and remove the seeds. Place the squash, skin side up, in the dish and cover. Bake for 30 minutes.
In medium bowl combine the apple, butter, brown, sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Turn cut sides of the acorn squash up and top with the apple mixture.
Cover and bake 30 minutes longer or until the apples are tender.
You'll also love
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Egg-in-the-Hole 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mango Smoothie- Jugo Juice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Boats 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Stewed Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fat-Free Chocolate Zucchini Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Poppy Seed Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Bavarian Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)