Cheesy Zucchini Boats
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 zucchini halved lengthwise
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice zucchini in halve lengthwise. Using a spoon hollow out the middle of the zucchini, seeds, etc. Save in a bowl.
3. Squeeze excess water out of zucchini, add bread crumbs, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper Combine together.d
4. Put bread crumb mix into hollowed out zucchini. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake in oven for 20-25 min or until tender and slightly browned
You'll also love
- Spicy Stewed Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Baked Ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Roasted Eggplant Marinara 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Puree... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Egg-Drop and Zucchini Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe