Pineapple Bavarian Cream
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tsp. cold water
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
Heat the pineapple juice. Soften the gelatin in the cold water then stir into the hot pineapple juice.
Add sugar, salt and lemon juice, then the crushed pineapple.
Cool and stir until the mixture is partially set.
Beat the gelatin mixure until foamy. Beat the cream to stiff peaks and fold into the gelatin mixture.
Pour into a mold and set.
You'll also love
- Italian Egg-Drop and Zucchini Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Roasted Chateaubriand with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackberry Fudge 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Puffs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skor Bar Apple Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Jello with Pineapple and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)