Fat-Free Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Combine the milk, applesauce, egg substitute, and vanilla in another bowl. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Add the zucchini
and stir until just blended.
3. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool the cake in the pan on a rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on rack. Cut into 24 pieces.
PER SERVING (1 piece): 85 Cal, 0 g Fat, 0 g Sat Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 0 mg Chol, 92 mg Sod, 19 g Carb, 1 g Fib, 2 g Prot, 20 mg Calc. POINTS value: 2.
One large zucchini (about 8 ounces) will yield about 2 cups grated zucchini.
You'll also love
- Orange Poppy Seed Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna With Wasabi-Lime Soy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken in Creamy Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Steak with Warm Shallot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Puree... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Sour Cream Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)