Fish Tacos with Grapefruit and Avocado Salsa
- 1/2 large grapefruit, segmented and chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 lb halibut filet (or your favorite white fish)
- 5 small corn tortillas
- 5 Tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
To make the salsa, toss the grapefruit, avocado, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, red bell pepper, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
Season filets with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes each side, until the fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
Remove from the pan and flake with a fork.
Divide fish between 5 tortillas and top with salsa and a tablespoon of yogurt.
You'll also love
- Marinated Rack Of Lamb 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pork and Beans 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Garden Ravioli Di Portobello... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE APPLE SALAD 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crazy Crab 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Art's Curried Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Better-Than Sex Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Flank Steak 5/5 (1 Votes)