Deep Dish Berry Cobbler
Notes: I make the crust/topping early in the morning and keep in a big baggy so I do not have to cook while the guests are here.
- 1 package Yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 can 16.5 oz Oregon Fruit Blackberries, well drained
- 1 can 16.5 oz Oregon Fruit Blueberries, well drained
- ice cream
PREHEAT oven to 350. Grease 13x9 pan. For crust and topping, combine cake mix, oats, walnuts, and butter in large bowl. Mix until crumbly. Pour half mixture into the pan. Spoon fruit over the crust in pan. Sprinkle remaining cake mix on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.