Pork with sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil divided
- 1 each onion, slice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 each tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth less salt
- 2 tablespoons hungarian paprika
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 6 cups egg noodles, cooked
HEAT 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Add tomato, peppers, 1/2 cup chicken broth and paprika. reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
CUT pork crosswise into 8 slices. Pound pork between two pieces of plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thickness, using flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin. Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook pork 1 minute on each side or until browned. Add onion mixture. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Whisk together remaining chicken broth and flour in small bowl.
REMOVE pork from skillet; keep warm. Stir flour mixture into liquid in skillet. Bring liquid to a boil; remove from heat. Stir in sour cream. Serve sauce over pork and noodles.
You'll also love
- Orange Tini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New Mexican Beef Brisket 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herby Beef Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork, Fennel and Leek Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe