Red Quinoa, Black Bean and Avocado Salad
- Spinach, cooked Red Quinoa, 1can Black Beans with Sauteed white onions and minced garlic, cilantro and diced avocados.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
See above... Balsamic vinegar over handful (base of salad) of spinach. Layer cooked quinoa with black beans next. Finished with diced red tomato, avocados salt and pepper and topped with fresh cilantro. Yum!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Swiss Chard with Garlic and... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Chickpeas 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chickpeas 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Date Protein Bars 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Orange Snowballs 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Your New Avocado Toast 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Corn, Black Bean, Avocado, &... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)