Salmon, Kale & Soba Noodles
Wild salmon salad with greens and soba noodles
- Grilled salmon
- Mixed salad greens
- Cilantro- 2 chopped tablespoons
- Orange- segments
- Cucumber- sliced
- Tuscan kale
- Sesame seeds
- bottled sweet chili sauce
Adapted from lifeandlinda.com
Soba noodles cooked and then tossed with sweet chili sauce
Soba noodles are cooked 5-8 minutes depending on your package.
Rinse with cold water and then rub them, so they separate.
You want to untangle them and get rid of the starch.
Ginger Sesame Dressing
1/2 cup virgin olive oil
3 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 cloves of garlic- minced
2 tablespoons of honey
1 1/2 tablespoons peeled- minced fresh ginger
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 1/2 tablespoons water
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Put in microwave for 30 seconds to melt the honey.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
You'll also love
- Southwest Cornmeal Bacon 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Beer-Battered Fish 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Wild Forest Mushroom Chowder with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta Primavera 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Tacos 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Roasted Fennel with Olives... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- VEGAN SPINACH FLORENTINE 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Endive Salad with Isabel Tuna 4/5 (4 Votes)