Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
This creamy orange smoothie has no added sugar and a secret ingredient. It tastes just like you are biting into a creamsicle! The family is sure to love this one!
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 frozen underripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from therecipecritic.com
In a blender, combine the orange juice and milk. Cut the banana into slices and add it to the blender along with the vanilla.
Top with the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
You'll also love
- Coconut Brown Sugar Glazed Grilled... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Grilled Pork Chops 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple & Cinnamon Muffins with a... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sausage Mushroom Quiche 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken II 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Liquefied Ghost Cocktail 4.6/5 (14 Votes)