Tangerines and honey lend a light sweetness to this creamy, citrusy drink.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice from about 1 1/2 navel oranges
- 2 tangerines, peeled and quartered, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup (4-ounces) full-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 to 6 ice cubes, plus more for garnish, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from seriouseats.com
Place orange juice, tangerines, yogurt, honey, and ice cubes in a blender. Pulse a few times on "ice crush" or similar high setting to begin to break down ice cubes.
Blend for 30 seconds on high until the mixture is smooth and frothy. Divide between two glasses, adding extra ice cubes for garnish if desired. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cherry or Raspberry Tapioca Pudding 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Fresh Corn & Zucchini Cakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Cider & Cranberry Sangria 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Green Breakfast Smoothie 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Oat & Thyme... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Orange Mocha Smoothie 4.3/5 (12 Votes)