Peach Brandy Chicken
- 4 small to medium size peaches
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with or without
- 2 tablespoons flour seasoned with
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 pinch dried tarragon or sprig fresh tarragon
- 3 ounces peach brandy
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 non-stick saute pan - (12" dia)
Heat butter in saute pan; dip chicken in flour and saute skin-side down, over medium to high heat, until brown (about 4 to 5 minutes). Turn breasts and cook another 4 to 5 minutes, thinner breasts might require less time.
Remove breasts from pan and deglaze pan with chicken stock, add peaches, brandy and tarragon, reduce heat and cook approximately 2 minutes. Return chicken, along with any accumulated juices, to pan. Add heavy cream and cook until chicken is hot and cooked through.
Place chicken on platter or plates and top with peaches and sauce. (If sauce is not quite thick enough after removing chicken, reduce quickly on high heat before pouring over chicken).
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4/5 (2476 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 3.9/5 (1781 Votes)
- Popeye's Spicy Chicken Recipe 3.8/5 (1623 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (1143 Votes)
- Mini Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (378 Votes)
- Chicken and Penne in Vodka Cream... 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Apple Whiskey Chicken Meatballs 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Boston Sour Cream Cake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)