Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat
Adapted from giadadelaurentiis.com
Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, if using, eggs, olive oil, feta, salt, and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
Carefully pack the meat mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Use a paper towel to remove any fat that may settle on the surface of the meatloaf. Slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Cakes Easy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Milanese with Sage and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curly Noodle Pork Supper 0/5 (0 Votes)
- P-Baked Potato Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Bacon Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn and Tomato Toss 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Shrimp with Tomato and... 0/5 (0 Votes)