Puff Pastry Meatball Marinara Bites
Puff Pastry Meatball Marinara Bites are like mini meatball subs or mini meatball pizza bites. They are delicious, especially served piping hot, right out of the oven, and, best of all, they are easy to make and they serve a crowd, so your guests can munch away while they mingle. These bite-sized appetizers are great for the holidays, any Super Bowl nosh fest, or they make a great snack any time of the year.
- 1 (8.7-ounce) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheet, thawed
- 12 (6-ounces) frozen fully-cooked cocktail-sized meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup Prego® Marinara Italian Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from puffpastry.com
Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 24 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Press 1 meatball half into each pastry cup. Top each with 1 teaspoon sauce and 1 teaspoon cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Lemon Chicken Breasts (Ina Garten) 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Chicken Tortilla... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Eat Your Greens Detox Soup 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Halloween Zombie Meatloaf 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Stovetop Green Bean Casserole 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Latkes 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chef John's Party Cheese Puffs 4.8/5 (4 Votes)