Penne Pasta With Shrimp And Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup canned tomatoes in thick puree
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 pound penne pasta
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled
- Grated parmigiano cheese
In a large glass bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice with the paprika, cumin, ginger, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir in crushed tomatoes and the cilantro.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the penne pasta until almost done, about 12 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until it and pasta are just done, about 1 minute longer.
Drain, then toss with the tomato sauce. Serve with parmigiano cheese.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (360 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.5/5 (325 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Mussels 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One-Step Christmas Crab Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nantucket Shrimp Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Caps Filled With Crab 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Shrimp Creole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Wrapped In Cabbage With... 0/5 (0 Votes)