Easy King Ranch Chicken
- 1 large Fryer
- 2 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, 10 1/2 oz.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 10 1/2 oz.
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes w/green chilies, 10 1/2 oz.
- 1/2 c. chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 corn tortilas, torn in small pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 c. Cheddar cheese, grated
Cook chicken in water seasoned with 2 t. salt, pepper and bay leaf. Remove cooked chicken; reserve 1/2 c. of the chicken stock. Debone chicken and cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
Combine soups, tomatoes, chicken stock, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
In a 3 quart casserole, make 3 layers in the following order: torn tortillas, chicken, soup mixture, chopped onions, and grated cheese.
Bake at 350 for about 45 inutes, or until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Simply Sour Cream Chicken... 4.5/5 (330 Votes)
- Dill Chicken and Artichokes 1/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Pineapple Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Chicken Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soup Nazi's Mexican Chicken Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low Salt/Low Fat Italian Chicken 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Chipped Beef & Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)