Dill Chicken and Artichokes
- 8 ounces bottled italian dressing
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 - 6 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1- 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Pour salad dressing into a 9 x 13 casserole. Add chicken breasts to pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper and dill weed over chicken. Refridgerate for at least 1 hour. Top chicken with mushrooms and artichokes.
In small bowl, combine sour cream and chicken soup; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Serve over angel hair pasta