Bisquick Oven Fried Chicken
Recipe from the back of the Bisquick Box. Makes 6 servings. Super fast and easy - takes less than an hour from prep to table ready.
- 1 T butter
- 2/3 c Bisquick
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 pounds of chicken (I use broiler fryer chicken cut up)
Melt butter in 13 x 9 pan. Mix baking mix, paprika, salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with this mix. Place chicken skin side down in pan on top of butter.
Bake 35 min at 375'.
Turn chicken over and bake 15 min more or until juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Chicken Dumpling Casserole 4.3/5 (217 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.2/5 (165 Votes)
- Soup Nazi's Mexican Chicken Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Peek Chicken and Rice 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Low Salt/Low Fat Italian Chicken 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Amaretto Sour Cream Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Wings (Grandma's) 0/5 (0 Votes)