Apple Spice Oatmeal Raisin Bar Cookie
You get all the delicious flavor and chewy oatmeal raisin texture in a quick and easy pan cookie. Yes please and thanks!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground apple pie spice
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup raisins
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
Spray an 8-inch square baking pan or pan of your choice with nonstick cooking spray.
For easy removal and cleanup, line the pan with an 8-inch by 16-inch piece of parchment paper or foil, leaving an overhang on two sides to act as handles. Spray the parchment paper.
In a medium bowl whisk together the oats, flour, salt, baking powder, and napple pie spice, until blended.
In a large bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, and egg until smooth. Add the flour mixture and raisins and gently stir just until combined.
Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan.
Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Using paper "handles," lift slab of cookie bars onto a cutting board. Allow to cool completely on wire rack
Cut into desired size and shape bars.
You'll also love
- Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Red... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Avocado Spring Rolls-Vegan 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves-Vegan 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Elk Roast 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Juicer Orange Pulp Scones 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Baby- Apple Pumpkin Puree 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Peachy Keen Cream Cheese Bars 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Papaya/ Pineapple Shrimp 4.5/5 (6 Votes)