Banana Oat Dog Treat Cookies
Banana Oat cookies for your fur kids - ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS - with options - Please check out my blog at http://3mbakery.com where you can find ALL my DOG TREAT COOKIE RECIPES
- 2 - 3 large ripened bananas, mashed
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ginger, optional
- 1 teaspoon, cinnamon, optional
- 1 tablespoon chia, flax or sesame seeds, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from 3mbakery.com
Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F) and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
In a medium size bowl, mix the bananas and cooking oats together.
*Since the size of bananas varies, you may need to add a little extra oatmeal to get a consistency where your cookie dough will hold together.
If using optional seeds and spices, add to the mixture and mix through thoroughly.
Drop small teaspoon size portions onto the cookie tray.
You can either leave portions as they drop onto the cookie tray or flatten them slightly with your fingers, to make small round cookies (I made some of each).
Bake for 15 – 20 minutes (Ovens vary).
Remove tray from oven and allow cookies to rest on the tray for 5 – 10 minutes.
Place cookies to wire cooling rack to cool completely.
When cooled, store in a zip lock bag or an air-tight container. They will last longer if stored in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- BLT Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Lobster Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Quinoa Black Bean Burgers 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- El Chico's Queso Dip 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE COCONUT CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Copycat Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeño... 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 3.9/5 (69 Votes)
- Oreo Bowl of Goodness 4.2/5 (36 Votes)