Apple Butter Pecan Dump Cake
The name while not flattering implies the ease of which this cake is made. This Apple Butter Pecan Dump Cake is one of my faves! Even more delicious served with whipped cream or ice cream.
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- Butter pecan cake mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups pecans, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, chopped
- Whipped Cream or Ice Cream (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour apple pie filling in greased 13x9-inch pan or 2 quart casserole dish.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over Apple pie filling,with small amount of brown sugar.
Add pecans,and several small pieces of butter on top.
Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream
You'll also love
- Toffee Crunch Caramel Cheesecake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Twix Caramel Apple Salad 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Bread Machine Pizza Dough 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Waffle Cones on the Campfire 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- CARAMEL APPLE NACHOS 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pina Colada Poke Cake 4.4/5 (38 Votes)