Rosé-Glazed Strawberry Tart
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 8 graham cracker sheets (about 4 1/4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Baking spray with flour
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rosé wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Additional ingredients:
- 3 cups sliced strawberries (about 16 oz.)
- Mint leaves (optional)
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 215mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare crust, spread almond meal in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F until lightly browned and fragrant, about 6 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Process almond meal, graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a food processor until finely ground, about 20 seconds. Place egg white in a small bowl; whisk until foamy. Add egg white and melted butter to food processor; pulse just until crumbs are moist, 3 to 4 times. (Do not overprocess.) Coat a 13 1/2- x 4-inch tart pan with removable bottom with baking spray. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Place tart pan on a baking sheet.
Bake crust at 350°F until lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
To prepare filling, beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy and sugar is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Add yogurt, lemon rind, and vanilla, and beat until blended and smooth. Spread filling evenly in cooled crust. Cover and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
To prepare glaze, bring wine and 2 tablespoons sugar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves. Cook until syrupy and reduced to about 2 1/2 tablespoons, about 12 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Arrange strawberry slices in rows over filling; drizzle with rosé glaze. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Blueberry... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Salt-Roasted German Butterball... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Cucumber Salad with Lime... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Italian Ice 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart by Ina Garten 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Gail Simmons' Strawberry Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe