Pork With Lemon-Caper Sauce
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 TBS seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 TBS fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 4 (4 oz) boneless center-cut pork chops (~1/2" thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 TBS dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed and drained
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Combine flour and salt in a shallow dish. Place breadcrumbs, cheese, and pepper in a shallow dish; place beaten egg white in another shallow dish. Dredge pork in flour mixture, dip in egg white, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat pork with cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan, cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
3. Add stock and remaining ingredients to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 2 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 2 minutes). Serve over pork.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 6 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- Roasted Corn Nuts 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Lima Bean and Sweet Pepper Gratin 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Venison Steak Recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Nectarine Muffins 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Dove: Bacon-Wrapped Grilled... 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Ginger Soup with Coconut... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Trish Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Pork Roast (Pernil al Horno) 4.1/5 (11 Votes)