Best Ever Spinach Dip
A cool and creamy, quick and easy, party-perfect spinach dip recipe. Make it and then watch it disappear!
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and drained
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 round loaf pumpernickel bread
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Mix together first 5 ingredients and chill for 4 to 5 hours.
Carefully hollow out loaf, cut removed bread into cubes. When ready to serve, fill bread shell with mixture cubes and or vegetables to dip.
You'll also love
- Cucumber Bites with Herbed Cream... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Broccoli Mushroom Chicken Casserole 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Ruby Red Florida Grapefruit... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Lettuce Wraps with Hoisin-Peanut... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Bake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pasta Shells With Spinach and... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Smoky Sweet Potato Hummus 4.5/5 (10 Votes)