Best Ever Spinach Dip
A cool and creamy, quick and easy, party-perfect spinach dip recipe. Make it and then watch it disappear!
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and drained
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 round loaf pumpernickel bread
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 260mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Mix together first 5 ingredients and chill for 4 to 5 hours.
Carefully hollow out loaf, cut removed bread into cubes. When ready to serve, fill bread shell with mixture cubes and or vegetables to dip.
You'll also love
- Cucumber Bites with Herbed Cream... 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Citrusy Champagne Sangria 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Butterscotch Krimpets 3.8/5 (92 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pizzelles 3.8/5 (125 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- spicy shrimp with cauliflower mash... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Rustic Tuscan-Style Sausage, White... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple, Cheddar and Spinach Salad... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)