Cauliflower With Red Pepper And Black Olives
- 1 cauliflower head separated small
- 1 large roasted red pepper rinsed, patted dry (homemade or jarred)
- 10 Kalamata olives pitted, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cauliflower 6 to 7 minutes until tender but firm. While cauliflower is cooking, cut red pepper into thin strips.
Drain cauliflower. Mix in red peppers, olives, olive oil and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Net Carbs: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 4.5 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Fat: 7 grams