Potato Salad With Black Olives
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 large baking potatoes - (abt 3 lbs) quartered
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives less if olives
- are strongly flavored
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Boil potatoes in salted water until easily pierced with fork, but do not overcook, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and cool.
Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks and place in mixing bowl. Grate or press garlic and add to potatoes. Add olives and enough mayonnaise to coat potatoes, and mix gently but thoroughly.
Taste for salt. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve. (May be prepared a day ahead.)
This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
Each of 10 servings: 183 calories; 241 mg sodium; 6 mg cholesterol; 9 grams fat; 25 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams protein; 0.53 gram fiber.
You'll also love
- Pinto Bean Hummus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus, Leek And Morel Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive And Sun-Dried Tomato... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hearty Mushroom And Olive Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato, Onion And Pea Champ 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe