Calf's Liver With Bacon And Green Peppercorns
- 4 strips bacon
- 1/4 onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound calfs liver
- 1 tablespoon bottled green peppercorns
Heat a medium nonstick skillet until hot, 1 minute. Cook bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towels, crumble and set aside.
Cook onion in same pan 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Add calf's liver and sauté 2 minutes per side, just until cooked through.
Transfer liver and onions to a serving platter. Add green peppercorns (and some of their liquid) to the skillet to warm through; spoon over liver just before serving. Garnish with crumbled bacon.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Net Carbs: 8.5 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 34.5 grams
Fat: 33.5 grams
You'll also love
- Butterflied Leg Of Lamb 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butter-Crunch Baked Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Scallops With Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Cutlets With Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Rillettes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard-And-Onion-Sauced Cornish... 0/5 (0 Votes)