Strawberry-Spinach Salad with Champagne-Pear Vinaigrette and Walnut-Crusted Chevre
- 1 oz walnuts, finely chopped
- 4 oz honey chevre cheese (available at Trader Joe's)
- 1/3 cup Champagne-Pear Vinaigrette (available at Trader Joe's)
- 1 package baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into very thin half-rings
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
Adapted from sandiegofoodfinds.com
1. Place walnuts in a shallow dish. Divide chevre into 12 equal portions, rolling to form 12 balls. Roll each ball in the walnuts until well-coated. Set walnut-crusted chevre balls aside.
2. Combine spinach, red onion, and vinaigrette in a large mixing bow; toss gently to coat evenly. Divide spinach mixture evenly among 4 salad plates or shallow bowls.
3. Top each serving with 1/4 cup strawberries and 3 chevre balls. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 4 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- CROCK-POT PULLED PORK IN MUSHROOM... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- desser - Easy Gluten Free Peach... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Quinoa-Nectarine Gazpacho with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Squash Apple Turnovers 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Pear Crisps 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sesame Spinach Spread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ricotta & Pear Crostini with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)