Sauteed Scallops With Spinach Cream
- 1 pound sea scallops rinsed, patted dry
- 1/4 cup Atkins Bake Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 shallot finely chopped (or 1/4 small onion)
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach - (10 oz) thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Heat oven to warm setting. Lightly dredge scallops in bake mix. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook scallops 4 minutes, turning once, until lightly golden. Transfer to a plate and place in oven.
Wipe skillet; melt remaining butter. Cook shallots 3 minutes, until softened. Increase heat to high; add garlic, cook 30 seconds. Stir in cream, cook 3 minutes until slightly thickened. Add spinach, salt, and nutmeg. Cook 3 minutes more, stirring frequently until spinach is hot and coated with cream sauce. Add freshly ground pepper to taste.
Divide spinach on 2 heated plates, top with scallops.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Net Carbs: 11 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Protein: 44.5 grams
Fat: 35 grams
You'll also love
- Sausage And Peppers Over Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon-Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon With Peanut Sauce Over... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Soup Royalle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops Niçoise En Papillote 0/5 (0 Votes)