Chicken in Lemon Garlic White Wine Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Capers or banana peppers - for garnish
- 2 Large chicken breasts - cleaned and cut into 8 pieces
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour (Maida)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil - for frying
- For Lemon Garlic Wine Sauce
- 2 Cloves garlic - crushed
- juice of lemon - fresh
- 1 1/2 cup dry white wine Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt as per your taste
In a zip lock or bag, add flour, salt pepper and mix evenly
Take the four chicken pieces, drop them in the zip lock bag and shake 3-4 times to evenly coat the chicken.
the flour coated chicken and add the remaining chicken to this bag and coat evenly. (now all the chicken are evenly coated with the flour)
In a large pan, add butter, oil and heat it for a minute on high heat and then reduce the flame to medium,
Now place the coated chicken pieces evenly on the pan and let them cook for 3-4 minutes
Turn the chicken to the other side and cook for another 3-4 minutes
Transfer the cooked chicken on a large plate.
Preparing the Wine Sauce
In the same pan, add the butter and let it heat for a minute
Add crushed garlic, stir 3-4 times and then discard the garlic, or you may keep the garlic as per your choice
Now add white wine and stir everything well using a whisk.
Let it cook for a minute on medium heat and then reduce heat to low.
Cook the wine for 4-5 minutes and then add lemon, pepper and salt.
Whisk everything to a smooth consistency and add the cooked chicken.
Let the chicken cook in the sauce for 2-3 minutes and then turn off the heat.
You can pour the entire content of the pan in a serving dish or cn place 2-3 chicken pieces in individual plate and pour sauce over and aroung it.
Garnish with some sliced capers/banana peppers and serve
You'll also love
- Pork Schnitzel Meatballs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Wine Pasta Sauce with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Ribeye with Carmelized Mushrooms... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf (cream of mushroom soup) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Glazed Banana Slices 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mango Five-Color Spring Salsa 4/5 (1 Votes)
- KEY LIME CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED... 4/5 (1 Votes)