White Wine Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage
- White Wine Sauce:
- 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Basil, chopped
- White Wine Sauce, see recipe
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 12 oz. Angel Hair Pasta (cooked)
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1 Cup of your favorite white wine
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1.To make the sauce: In a sauce pan, sauté garlic in butter for 1 minute on medium heat. Add
white wine and cook for 2 minutes. Then add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and stir
until blended and heated through. Set aside.
2.On medium high heat, cook Italian sausage in a skillet and drain.
3.Add olive oil and chopped onion and cook until onions are clear.
4.Add green and red bell pepper and cook until tender (about 2 minutes.)
5.Add garlic powder, Creole seasoning, and basil. Stir until combined.
6.Pour white wine pasta sauce over Italian sausage mixture and combine thoroughly. Lower
heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir.
7.Serve over angel hair pasta. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Ribeye with Carmelized Mushrooms... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatloaf (cream of mushroom soup) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sweet Glazed Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Homestyle Beef Manhattan 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheese Tortellini... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lasagna, Prince Pasta Recipe 3.3/5 (7 Votes)