20 Minute Skillet Chicken and Spinach Parmesan
- 6-8 small chicken cutlets or breast filets (1.5-2 lbs)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Combine panko and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
Coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture pressing gently to adhere.
Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the cutlets (do in batches to avoid crowding) and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. (Wipe skillet before repeating with remaining chicken pieces.)
Remove chicken from skillet and pour half of the pasta sauce onto the bottom of the skillet.
Gently lay the chicken on top.
Top each piece of chicken with a couple tablespoons of sauce, ¼ cup chopped spinach, and two tablespoons of mozzarella. Just spoon and sprinkle till it looks right :)
Place in broiler for 2-4 minutes until cheese just begins to turn golden brown.
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Grits with Andouille... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin ~ Filet Mignon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Salad: Kale Salad with Grapes and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Berries and spinach salad.... 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe