Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
Banana bread is so delicious and easy to make. Especially with this three-ingredient recipe!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from creeklinehouse.com
Mash your bananas, mix in your eggs, and then mix in the cake mix.
Bake it in 2 small loaf pans for about 40 minutes at 350°F.
You'll also love
- Aunt Peggy's Cucumber, Tomato and... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- APPLE SQUARES 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- JAMAICAN BANANA BREAD 3.9/5 (230 Votes)
- Yankee Pot Roast (Chef Gordon... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Soft Baked Pretzels 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Copycat Papa Murphy's Pizza Dough 4/5 (157 Votes)