Spiced Tilapia with Orange and Scallion Couscous
- 1 navel orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup(s) couscous
- 4 small (1 1/2 pounds total) tilapia filets, quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) no-salt Cajun, Creole, or blackening seasoning
- Kosher salt
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Heat broiler. Line a broiler-proof rimmed baking sheet with foil. Using a vegetable peeler, remove 2 strips of zest each from the orange and lemon; very thinly slice the zest and place in a medium bowl. Add the couscous and 1 cup warm tap water, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the orange in half. Cut half the orange into 4 wedges; set aside. Squeeze the juice of the remaining half and the juice of the lemon into a small bowl.
Brush each side of the fish with the juice mixture, sprinkle with the seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon salt, and place on the prepared pan. Broil until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Fluff the couscous with a fork and fold in the scallions, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the fish and orange wedges.
You'll also love
- One Pot Cabbage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLESAUCE – YOGURT CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buccellati (Sicilian Christmas Fig... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini Soup..point of grace 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRANBERRY LIME SPARKLERS 0/5 (0 Votes)