Buffalo Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
This Buffalo Ranch shredded chicken makes a great sandwich filling for game day! Top your sandwiches with crumbled blue cheese, and serve with celery.
- 1(28 ounce) package1 (28 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1(1 ounce) package1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1(12 ounce) bottle1 (12 ounce) bottle Buffalo wing sauce
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In large bowl, toss chicken and seasoning mix to coat evenly.
Place in 4- to 5-quart slow cooker; top with Buffalo sauce. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from slow cooker to bowl. Shred chicken with 2 forks. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat with sauce. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Custard Squares 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggplant Baked Florentine-Style 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Roasted Chick Peas 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Pork 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Bourguignon 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts w/Herb Basting 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cajun Jambalaya by Emeril Lagasse 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Fancy Caramel Popcorn 4.4/5 (42 Votes)