Sweet and Sticky Baked Wings (or Boneless Chicken Bites)
These are simply mouth-watering! You must try them right away! With a short list of ingredients, this is going to be super easy! Who knew it was so easy to make a wonderful delicious marinade. BUT.. Think ahead… For best results, this is an overnight or 8-hour marinade… just prep in advance!! Let it sit before you head to work, and you will be good to go when you get home.
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon of fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 10 - 20 wings or 1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breast, cut into bitesize pieces
- Parsley or cilantro for garnish (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
•To really get the full flavors from this dish, you should let the drumsticks marinate for at least eight hours or overnight. So before you head out for work in the morning, go ahead and make the marinade.
•Whisk together vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and black pepper.
•Pour the marinade into a large Ziploc bag and add the chicken. Shake it up a little bit, to coat the chicken thoroughly, and refrigerate overnight or for at least eight hours.
•When you are ready to bake the chicken, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lay out the chicken, keeping some of the marinade for basting later. Bake chicken for 25 minutes.
•While the chicken is baking pour the leftover marinade into a small pan and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to a slow simmer- continue simmering until marinade has thickened just a bit.
•After 25 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven, coat with the thickened marinade (using a pastry brush). Bake again for 10 more minutes. Flip chicken if you feel necessary. Repeat this step, but this time only bake chicken for 5 more minutes.
•Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro and serve.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Florentine Lasagna with... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Chicken Soup in a Pressure Cooker 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- No-Mayo Avocado Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
Review this recipe