S'more Crack Dip
A great twist on your normal S'mores recipe. Not as messy for one and perfect for at home S'mores when you're without a camp fire for roasting the marshmallows.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers for dipping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, milk and 1 cup of your mallows. Mix continuously over medium heat until melted and smooth.
Using a rubber spatula, scrape chocolate mixture into a small casserole dish. Top with remaining mallows.
Place dish under your oven broiler for approximately 60 seconds or until the top has started to brown.
Dip your graham crackers and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cowboy Casserole 4.2/5 (305 Votes)
- Texas Sheetcake aka The Pioneer... 4.1/5 (387 Votes)
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4/5 (355 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 3.9/5 (350 Votes)
Review this recipe