Creamy Stove Top Lemon Chicken
Prepare this creamy lemon chicken on the stove top. Serve with fluffy rice to soak up the yummy sauce!
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin removed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium onion, sliced in rings or 8 ounces mushrooms, fresh sliced
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large Ziploc bag, combine, flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chicken a few pieces at a time. Shake to coat chicken with flour mixture.
In a large somewhat deep frying pan, brown chicken in butter until both sides are a nice brown color.
Add chicken broth, lemon, cream and onions or mushrooms if desired. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or so, until meat is tender.
Garnish with parsley if desired and serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Toffee Cheesecake Bars 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Candy Cane... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Hot Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Holiday Sausage Stuffing 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Pear Nut Bread 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Better Bacon-Egg-and-Cheese... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti with Ricotta 3.9/5 (136 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Brisket Recipe -... 3.8/5 (130 Votes)