Toffee Cheesecake Bars
These toffee cheesecake bars are sure to be a winner at your next party or get together. The toffee and cheesecake flavors create such a rich, decadent flavor profile!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 555mins
In a small bowl, combine the flour, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and baking soda.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake crust at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the milk, eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup toffee bits. Pour over crust.
Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until center is almost set.
Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits; cool completely.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Holiday Sausage Stuffing 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Muddled Screwdrivers 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler 4/5 (69 Votes)
- Lemon & Kiwi Cheesecake Bars 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mini Chip Cut-Out Cookies 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner -... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cashew Brittle 4.5/5 (22 Votes)