- 1 kg bag frozen hashbrown potatoes (thawed slightly for easier mixing)
- 1 500 ml container sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup grated onion
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese (to taste)
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Mix all ingredients together (except Parmesan cheese) in the largest bowl you can find.
Put the potato mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 1-1/2 hours. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.