Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon Jam
Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon Jam - Big Green Egg
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 Nature’s Own 100% Whole Wheat Buns
- 4 seasoned burger patties
- 1 cup prepared pimento cheese spread
- 1-2 sliced plum tomatoes
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 ⁄2 cup sweet onion slices
- 1 cup crumbled bacon pieces
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar glaze
In a food processor, mix the bacon, maple syrup and balsamic glaze until it is fully incorporated to make the bacon jam. It will look like a textured spread, then set aside.
Set EGG for direct cooking at 400°F/204°C.
Cook burgers 5-6 minutes per side to desired temperature.
Layer bun with burger, pimento cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato and bacon jam. Top burger with bun top and serve.
Makes 4 servings
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork Burritos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Namasu 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Homemade Italian Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CROCK POT BBQ PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe