Hot Crab Dip
Hot crab dip is good for tailgating at a football game, for a movie snack, or to share with the family during the holidays. The creamy seasoned crab will go good with any dipper!
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard, Ground
- 1 to 2 cans lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning onions and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Emeril's Banana Bread 3.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Cake 4/5 (49 Votes)
- Blueberry Bundt Cake with Lemon... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Italian Friendship Casserole 4/5 (48 Votes)
- Crockpot Cream Cheese, Sausage &... 3.5/5 (119 Votes)
- Crab Bombs 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 4/5 (38 Votes)
Review this recipe