Hot Crab Dip
Hot crab dip is good for tailgating at a football game, for a movie snack, or to share with the family during the holidays. The creamy seasoned crab will go good with any dipper!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard, Ground
- 1 to 2 cans lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning onions and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Spicy Cajun Seafood Stew 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Garlic-Roasted Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Raspberry Baked Brie 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab, Bacon and Spinach Quiche 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chesapeake Crab Dip 4.7/5 (15 Votes)