Crockpot Cream Cheese, Sausage & Rotel Dip
This is a super easy recipe when you need a new dip for a party. Add parmesan cheese and green chopped onions if you have them on hand!
- 1 (8-ounce) block of cream cheese
- 1 can tomatoes and green chiles (aka Rotel), drained
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, browned and drained
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Brown the sausage on the stove, and drain on paper towels.
Unwrap the cream cheese, and put it into your crockpot. Chop up the sausage and add on top. Drain the Rotel, and add it.
Cover and cook on low for about 90 minutes, or on high for 45. Stir well and eat with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- White Rotel Dip 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Rotel Dip 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Crab Bombs 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Paella 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Chorizo Sausage Egg Bake Casserole 4.3/5 (11 Votes)