Beef Bruschetta-Style Skillet Dinner
This one pot meal comes together in under 30 minutes to ensure a hearty dinner the whole family will enjoy. Robust steak, fluffy rice, fresh tomatoes, and meaty beef broth round-out this rich flavor profile that is sure to please on even the busiest of weeknights. Serve this dish by itself or with a side of fresh salad or steamed broccoli and crusty bread for dipping.
- 1 pound of boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can beef broth
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Kraft 4-Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil on medium-high heat until glistening. Cook steak in heated oil until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Remove steak from the skillet and set aside.
Add tomatoes, broth, garlic, and basil to skillet. Bring to boil. Stir in rice and return to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in the cooked steak, top with cheese, and cover. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and the rice is cooked.
You'll also love
- Roasted Potatoes with Red Onions 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple Pecan Apple Stuffed Brie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Open-Face Beef Tenderloin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chili-Glazed Pork Ribs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crustless Spinach Quiche 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Williams-Sonoma Beef and Asparagus... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Triple-Nut Toffee 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Blackberry Pork Roast 5/5 (1 Votes)