This delicious hummus recipes makes a delicious appetizer or snack. Serve with pita chips or fresh veggies!
- 1 cup chick peas (if using canned, reserve liquid)
- 1 to 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste (optional)
- 4 to 5 tablespoons reserved liquid from beans or water
- 1 cup good olive oil salt to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a food processor:
Turn on processor and drop in garlic to be chopped fine.
Turn off processor and add remaining ingredients.
Turn on processor and blend until creamy; add additional lemon juice, olive oil and water as needed for consistency and taste.
Best Served Cold.